London and I jumped on over to Booper and Andaddy's house for a pre-thanksgiving visit. It would have been a lovely trip, but I think I came down with strep throat while we were there so I slept straight through the visit. Boo. We did get to have a great night/dinner with Din Din, my uncle Barry and aunt Doreen though! They are precious. Truth be told, I forget how delightful my uncle is when I'm not around him all the time, then, we visit and I'm completely rejuvenated by him! He is so much fun and says the most clever things! Example: he told a story about his dog being dogatonic... (instead of CATatonic!! Har har! I loved it!) He has all these little quips that are so unexpected and funny! I loved visiting with him, even if I did look like death warmed over!
The next day, we had grand plans for a good ole family christmas tree decorating party. I'm sure it was lovely, but again... slept through the whole thing. Atta girl for bucking up and making family memories. I'm still upset with myself for missing out! Here are a few pictures I snapped before I was dead to the world...
Pictures mom took from Din Din's annual Thanksgiving feast. I think this was my first year ever to miss out on this grand event! We had a lovely Thanksgiving but I did miss this visit! It's always so much fun! (Not to mention the food is out of this world!!)







No comments:
Post a Comment