This was my first year to experience the end of year at my job as office manager. I'll just say this. I finished all my 2011 calendar items Friday, then came to the office with 40 emails that have to be done today... so, I'm slowly, SLOWLY making progress on my Christmas 2011 posts! We took ALOT of pictures! The goal is to have it up by Wednesday. Sorry for the delay, but sometimes I just have to prioritize the fact that I don't draw a paycheck from the blog and have to push it to the back burner at times. Would change that in a heartbeat if I could!!
So to buy time here is... some stuff.
1. Caden went to a monster truck rally with his dad. I'm positive it was THE highlight of his life to date. He didn't say much to me about it when they came over to visit, but he did use London's shopping cart toy as a Monster Truck and ramped everything he saw while doing super loud 'VROOOOOOOOM' sounds! Barry said the only hiccup was that Caden was worried the fire breathing truck that came and destroyed all the other trucks at the end of the show was going to come into the stands and get them. Oh, my heart. I love that little boy!
2. What I tell London all the time: "I love you so much!'
Her response: "I love you too much!"
Me too, baby girl. Me too.
3. I was blow drying my hair yesterday and London came into the bathroom and said "mommy drow blying hair.' Yup! Sure am!
4. London's adorable. Here's proof. Her school picture from earlier this year. I didn't share it on ye ole family blog because I gave copies of this for christmas presents, but now, I can share!! Isn't she a doll? I know, I KNOW!! So cute.
5. My little brainiac: (is it a sin to brag relentlessly about your kids? If so, Ill ask for forgiveness as soon as I click 'publish'.) We can say our ABC's, count to 10, know all of our colors, and can sing around 10 songs from beginning to end! Still my favorite being 'Oh Praise Him' in which she closes her eyes really tight and shakes her head back and forth whilst singing! :) So, with her ability to memorize things quickly, Im going to try to start teaching her scripture. What better way to hide God's word in your heart?! I'm excited about this little adventure!
Okay, lots more coming soon...

No comments:
Post a Comment