Saturday, January 21, 2012

The photo perks of a new phone

So I got the new iphone through work. I have really been trying not to be prideful about it. I keep telling myself that I had a phone that only texted and talked for 2 years. I don't need this supped up new toy. HOWEVER. It is completely awesome. I don't think Im being prideful in saying that, am I? I would still be fine without it, but I do love it. It is like it can read your mind. It's so intuitive. My fav part? The PICTURES of course!! What good stalker doesn't like a million apps that make your pictures look cool??

Here are my first batch with free apps. I think Im going to bite the bullet and buy an awesome app soon though! I love these pictures!! :)

London (and her rocking side pony) playing with my best friend Jill's kid-o's
 Eva Claire: isn't she beautiful? She smiled the whole time we were there! Darling child!!
 Testing the new apps...



 Ms. Gail and Renny at Renny's bday lunch

 I've mentioned our incredible neighbor on the blog before. He is awesome. He and his family are so generous.  He has stolen London's whole heart. She adores him! He dropped by the other day with this: tickets to the circus for London's birthday. Plus a whole sack of presents that we haven't opened yet. The presents are circus themed so we're going to open them next Sunday before we go to the show!! How much fun?!? I can't wait! London is going to love it!

Bumped our head but these poor little faces were too cute not to snap...






 They moved London up to a big girl bed at school but they have to have nap mats and pillows. I went shopping for one the other day and those suckers are like FORTY DOLLARS!!! So I found this precious one at Walmart for $15. She loves it. Win.Win. 
 Guess who won the spelling bee competition at school?? Yup! Renny Cakes. She won THE WHOLE COMPETITION!! She had already placed 2nd in her grade and the top 2 went on to the school competition. She won!! Out of all the grades!! She goes on to the regional competition in the middle of next month. So very proud of her! I called and gave her this super cheesy 'you can do anything you set your mind to' talk this week! She was so goobed out! I asked how it felt and she said 'Good.' So enthusiastic, right?!?! I asked for some further explanation and she said 'you know, kinda... Good.' So there you have it! Being a super big deal feels... good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment