Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Lane Family Christmas

The Lane's came a few days after Christmas to celebrate and help babysit! I know our house is small, but I absolutely loved having it full of this family. We ate well, played well, visited well, and just all around had a great time! I took AWFUL pictures. I was so disappointed that I 1. didn't get many pictures and 2. didn't get many super cute ones! Oh well. I'll try to do better at our next visit! We loved having the Lane's here and are always so thankful for our time with them! London LOVES to snuggle with her Poppi, so she was super excited her buddy was here to visit!!

My angel playing with her new computer!

 Renny and London wearing fake 'Bubba' teeth!




 London got a closet full of super cute new clothes!!
 She loves her super sassy pink jacket!


 Pretending to sleep! They love each other so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment