We had London's 2 year check up yesterday and she did great! Our doctor is so nice. If anyone's looking for a pediatrician, I've got your guy. We love him! He was very proud of her speech and potty training and said hopefully we won't see him again for another year! He said it was time to go to the dentist... i think he was saying that to me also... but we'll ALL get to that soon enough!
London is 2'11" tall and is projected to be 5'10" at full height!
She weights 28 whopping pounds and was just under the 75% on all of her growth charts.
Here are some cute pictures from our past few weeks. I probably have 30 adorable naked pictures and videos but again, not putting that on here! I'll leave it with this- we have a dancer on our hands and watching her shake her little naked bum is awesome!!


No comments:
Post a Comment