I don't know the story behind it, but one of Barry's friends is an Senator. Newt Gingrich came in to town to spend the day campaigning with him and Barry was able to stop by and meet Ole' Newt! Then... he went and voted for someone else.
Other cuteness from our week...
London is potty training. Yesterday we got stuck in an AWFUL traffic jam. As in drove 1.5 miles in an hour and 15 minutes. While sitting there, London started saying her stomach hurt and she needed to poo poo. Cue panic. I was asking if she could hold it and she pointed over into the grassy field beside us and told me to drive and 'just drive ober there!' :)
She also found a boo boo on her leg and started screaming, "mommy!! Why you do that?!?!' Ha!
Saturdays.. my darling favorite day of the week! 18 solid hours with this crazy kid!
Love when she wakes up, crawls in bed with me, and asks to 'get under the cubbers' (covers)
Picture from her day care teacher today! I love our daycare! They have so much fun!!
Renny is in town with us this week! I have yet to get any blog worthy pics, but Im working on it! PROMISE!!
Also, not to brag, but Im 3 FOR 3 on cooking awesome meals this week! Hooray! This is on the heels of a week where I threw everything I cooked away immediately because of the insane grossness, so I was due some lovin' from the oven. If you want some fast, easy, good, cheap recipes, email me and Ill share!!
Love you all! Have a great day!




No comments:
Post a Comment