One of the perks of Powers working with the Police Department are free passes to the Zoo! Birmingham has a great zoo! Lots to see but not so big that you can't see most everything in a few hours. Renny spent her spring break with us and I promised we'd do something fun before she left... seeing that she spent the entire week watching movies while I worked. Bless her heart. She is such a good sport. The best really. She's always A-Ok with just chilling out. I love that about her!
Our last trip to the zoo was in 2008....
And here she is now. Can you believe how much she's grown?! I can't believe it! I remember this day like it was yesterday. Time flies.
I love this fair skinned baby girl! She is her momma's child for sure!!
We all loved these sweet turtles! You have to focus in, but the turtle on the right has his hand on the left turtles back! Like he's consoling him! It was really cute!
Top 10 ugliest animals I've ever seen. Terrifying up close. Claws like daggers. Yesh.
My sweet family! I am so blessed!
Being bossy! 'That way!'
London was officially tired by this point! She just plopped her head down right there and rested! The 'Mingo's' were probably her favorite though! She's still talking about them!
my precious, angel, bucket headed children...
More pictures to come that are on my phone but I'm running out of time... maybe I'll get the rest up tonight! I do have to brag on the world's greatest step daughter before I sign out though. She is AMAZING. Sunday before she came, I met with my 'girls' (long standing bible study group). I said "I wish someone would just come in my house and magically clean everything one day while I'm out." I might have been suffering from a house that was owning me. Anywho, VOILA~!!! In comes Renny. Her darling self would pick up and clean house every night while I put the baby to bed, cook breakfast muffins for our ams, bathe the baby, help me cook, play with London because she's a great big sister... she helped with EVERYTHING. I love every hair on this darling child's head. I can't count her a blessing enough. She fills me up.







No comments:
Post a Comment