I turned on my phone a few weeks ago and saw quickly where London was the last to play on it. She had drawn this picture of steaming piles of poop. Excellent in every way.
Ice cream treat for Renny being the most excellent kid on the planet.
A servants heart in action....
Steady snacking. All the time.
I was sure that while this picture was being taken my youngest child was going to flat pass out from laughing so hard. She couldn't even think about catching her breath because she was rolling laughing at Ren! Music to my ears!
The warm welcome of Spring and the first reminder of the Easter season. Blood scarred hands.
We babysat 'Fishy' for a few weeks and someone was super excited about it! Then SUPER upset when Barry came to pick him up!!
She sits like this often. I can't wipe the smile off my face. Man, those chunky legs and feet are so wonderful!
Contagious Joy.
Cutest thing in the world!! He's been practicing and his first game is this weekend! Isn't this darling?? Look how big it all is on him!! Cutie pie!
Passed this guy on one of my runs. Stopped to scratch his head. Perfect breather. Thank you, tiny donkey.
Last week, the sky held the moon, Venus, Jupiter, and Mars all in sight. Hard to tell from this picture, but they were GLOWING bright. They won't all be in this stage of orbit again for another 400 years. It was quite interesting and beautiful. (mars not shown)
Even the demon dog deserves to be totally spoiled sometimes. Her head is on Powers' pillow.
I prepared a lamb (and my heart) for my first Passover meal. I didn't expect God to still my soul like he did. Spent the night in the heaviness of His presence. Went to bed knowing without hesitation that God is faithful and always good. Hallelujah!
Saturday morning breakfast outing. I loved this 30 minutes so much!
The view on an early morning run. The beauty of His creation is unmatched.
Playing under our magnolia tree. Serenity has climbed this tree before. London's personality is beginning to show. She asked to climb the tree and I told her she wasn't big enough yet. She looked me dead in the eye and said, "I try." Then proceeded to give it a shot. I picked her up so she could sit on some branches and she loved it. So, she's fearless... like her daddy. Oh my soul.
Blowing dandelions!
2 years old is so strange. Wonderful but strange. One second she is joyful and happy as a lark, then out of nowhere, this. Then just like that, were fine. The emotions are CRAZY!!
"What you talking about, Willis?!"
Watching donuts being cooked!
A friend of mine posted this a few weeks ago and I can't stop laughing about it! Being a wife/mother is hard, yall!!
Last big news! London can spell her name! I don't know how she learned... her daycare teachers said they didn't teach it to her, but she can spell her name, knows that my name is Taylor Lane, and can count to twenty without any trouble! She also can quote entire scenes (the the words she knows) from the movie Ratatouille because she's watched it so much! Still hilarious to listen to hear speak the lines of the movie along with the characters!







No comments:
Post a Comment