Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Easter 2012 in Pictures

I've written a number of posts about how meaningful Easter was to me this year. Aside from that, I took 1,000 pictures! One of my best friends has this amazing way of finding 3 or 4 perfect pictures that totally sum up the subject of her blog posts. They are dramatic, and say everything she is trying to convey with few words and with pointed pictures. That is not my gift. I can't choose. So, here are 100 pictures of our awesome weekend in Columbus!

 One of my very favorite things in the world is pulling into my parents driveway. It is an immediate stress reliever. I love this view so much.



 These two are now the best of best friends. They love each other to death. One of my favorite moments was on the way to church, while they were chatting in the back seat,  Lizzy asked London, 'Do you want to talk about Princesses?' :)
 Best one day purchase ever... Mom & Dad bought bubble guns on a recent trip. They lasted approximately 2 hours, but it was SUPER fun while it lasted! 
These next two pictures are 2 of my favorites! What a perfect picture of reckless abandon fun! 








Dying easter eggs... Renny made one for the blog!











Easter Egg Hunts






 (Egg snatcher!)
 Unhappy baby and check out Lizzy's pose!! Haha!!
 This was darling. This is at Papa's house and these kids sat here forever talking about the family members they recognized!







 We've come to realize that this is London's excited face. She did this same thing at Christmas. There was all this fun stuff going on and she got this permanent super serious face and it was like she said, "lets do this' until she conquered the task at hand! This year? Get as much chocolate in my belly before mom pries my steel grip hands off of it. She is her daddy's child.

 Renny went in for a bite and got DENIED!! :)







2 comments:

  1. I'm with London; chocolate is serious business. And do you look like a ray of sunshine in your yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks love!! I, too, and fitting into stuff that was too small a few years ago! GO US!!!

    ReplyDelete