The adorableness:
-When she gets really excited about something she screams, 'YE HAW!!!'.
-When her Daddy hasn't shaved, she rubs on his face and calls his whiskers 'sprinkles'.
-Lately, when I ask her how she's doing, she responds, "just feeling GREAT!!' :)
-She is in this mindless singing phase, where when she's playing or pre-occupied, she will hum a little song. It always goes like this, 'Doo bi doo bi doo'. I love it! It is darling!
-We sing songs every night before bed. Lately, when I ask what song she wants to sing, she'll just throw out random words, like I should know how her imaginary song goes. Last night it was 'Buggy Ball'. Sometimes I'll tell her I don't know that song and she'll sing me a little sing-songy line. Other times, I'll just make up some all over the place melody of her random words, which entertains her to no end. We'll just lie there and giggle for as long as she can manage to push back bedtime!
-I'm not sure when I grew up enough to know that a couch was a couch... not a trampoline. To London, the couch = trampoline. I have 20 videos of her jumping as high as she can manage on it. We've definitely missed the mark and bitten the dust a few times, but that's part of the learning process, right? I love her definition of things. It's so much more creative than mine!
-You all know of her best friend, Knox. He's totally darling. There is a running joke at daycare about how they will end up with each other one day because they are BEST FRIENDS. One of the teachers told me the other day that Knox will do ANYTHING London asks him to. Whenever she plays with toys, he picks them up and put them away. They sleep beside each other at nap time, she sits in his lap at story time... maybe forced sitting, but they are buddies no doubt...
Her teachers said that whenever Knox does something awesome for London, she will run by and give him a high five!! Aren't they funny together? I love hearing their stories! We are so lucky to have such a sweet young man as our friend!!
The other day before school, Dad gave London a surprise of her very own gun and handcuffs!
Pictures like these are all over my phone! This one in particular stresses me out!
Ice cream date last weekend. To date, one of my favorite 30 minutes that I've ever lived.
Two nights ago, I was fixing dinner and smelled something super fruity. I walked in the bedroom and found Lu completely covered in my good hand lotion! She said she was 'soaping'!
We call this face 'mean muggin' She does it to her daddy all the time!
Another favorite moment. This Saturday, both of us were exhausted from staying up too late the night before. I let her nap with me (1st time) which of course led to a total giggle fest. I was turned with my back against her and she would sneak under the covers and give me wedgies! It was hilarious but I was trying to be stern so I fussed at her to lay down!! I turned back around to read and no more than 30 seconds later, we had this... snooze-a-loozin!!
Peak-a-boo picture from her amazing teacher at school
LOOK AT HER CHUNKY LEGS!!! SO WONDERFUL!!!
Our dog that I now
This is random, but this is Knox's little brother Lucas. The chubbiest baby ever wearing a track suit!! His dad is a track coach. Isn't this the cutest picture ever?!? I love it!!
{video} You may have to turn up the volume to hear her, but I think this sums up her darlingness well!
Ok, I've been a blogging fool this week!! I'm spending the weekend with Londie Lu Lu Lane, Renny Cakes, and Charley Bug. Expect a lot of obnoxious photos and mom/step mom/aunt love proclamations next week.



No comments:
Post a Comment