My darling London moments:
-She likes to watch Sponge Bob Square Pants but she calls him Tum Tob Camp Pants. Adorable.
-You'll see below but we went to Booper and Andaddy's house recently and spent some time with the horses, Red and Fella. London called them Red and Petal the whole time we were there even though we corrected her 100 times!
-New thing is that when she gets excited, she screams 'HIBERNATION!!!' ??? No idea.
-We like to read the book The Very Hungry Caterpillar. There is a sun pictured on some of the pages and whenever we get to those pages, London will shade her eyes! It's so cute!
-I may have already written this but a few weeks ago she woke up crying and we put her in the bed with us. I woke up twice in the night to two tiny hands cupping my face. (Imagine my alarm). She would reach down, give me a great big kiss, and say 'I love you, mommy.' Then lay down and go back to sleep! Stop it. Sweetest thing ever.
-This week i fixed her dinner and we sat down to eat and she said, 'Thank you for dinner, mommy.' :)
-On our trip home from Jackson this weekend she decided that Shaun the Sheep's full name was Shaun Miller. Okay.
She is so sweet and cute! I just love her to pieces!! Okay, pictures!!
Check this out!! Darling Charley Rhea drove almost the whole way to Columbus and back to Birmingham when we went to see Mom for her bday! She did great! Slow as Christmas and incredibly safe!! I was so proud of her and relieved to know her driving habits! Ps. This kid is a doll. We haven't spent alone time together in forever. This was the highlight of my year. She is so amazing!
Then, she got to drive the car Dad won't let ANYONE drive! Lucky!!!
A friend of mine is in the middle of an adoption. A store in Columbus was running a special where for a week, they would give a portion of their sales to my friends adoption effort. There clothes were adorable so Booper took Charley and I on a total shopping spree! It was so fun and my friends family ended up raising over $1800!!! So cool!
These two love each other so much!
One of the best moments of my life. Being lazy in the pasture,with Petal (!!) and Red, watching my sweet girls just sit and chat with each other. Just a perfect day.
We celebrated mom's birthday with GIRLS NIGHT!! Painting toes and facials! So fun!!
Dad played hooky one day to come hang out with Lulu and I. Of course we went directly for pink ice cream with sprinkles!
Another super fun day. Barry was out of the country 2 weeks ago and while Lauren had an engagement, I kept these jokers for a few hours. Man. They are so fun!
I pulled out our roll of butcher paper, got some finger paint, and let the kids go to town! Here's how it initially went down:
Lizzy: painted a perfect rainbow, sun, and flower and kept all of her colors separated on her paper plate.
Caden: Mixed all his colors together until they turned grey and painted like a wild man.
London: Painted her whole body.
I have the best video ever of all 3 of them naked as jay birds running in the drive way while London squirts them with the water hose. So much crazy laughter! It's adorable but completely inappropriate for the public blog!
Sno Cones! This is where Lizzy says, 'Know what my favorite part of today was? ... Being with you!' Oh child. She is so sweet!! What a great afternoon!
London's teacher sent me this picture. This is London at school on a very important phone call! I'd say so! Closin' deals left and right!!
The very best of friends!
She taught him how to 'mean mug'! Oh, he's a doll!
Nana recently went to Utah and brought London back this totally awesome pair of shoes! Aren't they great? She slept in them this night!
One of my favorite treats, back when I made more money, was chocolate strawberries from Godiva. We went to the mall this weekend and I decided to treat Renny to some goodness. And GOODNESS was it expensive! Holy Cow!! However, it was OH SO GOOD and we all loved the little indulgent treat! London had a treat too, but she was done with hers in .25 seconds! :)
We got a little overnight stomach bug this weekend which ended in a lot of sweet cuddle times! Happy Mother's Day to me! It was wonderful loving on my baby all weekend!
Renny is the very best ever.
Mother's Day Fun
:)
On the way to school this week. My mornings are chock full of awesome!



















No comments:
Post a Comment