I am about to post a long one from London's and my weekend at the beach! However, these were two cutie pics that I had on my phone that hadn't made the blog yet!
Here's London being a stellar mother. A job we take very seriously these days. Most everyday, she and naked baby go grocery shopping and 'if baby will stay in the buggy, she'll get tick tacs.' Wonder where she got that pitiful display of bargaining from. Couldn't be me... every single grocery visit!! I love watching her be a momma though! That's a pro for girls... the act of watching them care for and nurture is the sweetest thing my eyes have ever seen! (Just before she launches baby across the room or sticks baby's noes where no nose should go in regards to our dog! :))
Guess who graduated Preschool?!?!?! These two fine looking kids! Isn't this darling? Oh, my heart.
Funny story. There is a social media sight called 'Instagram' where you can share pictures and people can comment on them, etc. Within one minute of Barry sending this picture out, Amy, Charley, and I had all posted this exact same thing!! At least these kids know their family is plum crazy about them!

No comments:
Post a Comment