Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Young Love

Well.... I love that the first sentence of my last post was 'I've been killing it lately!' That was obviously the nail in the coffin for future blogging!! Luckily, i do have lots of new pictures to post so hopefully I'll make some headway this week!

You guys all know Knox. Knox and his sweet family are our best friends here. Poor Kurt, Knox's dad, I think he is shocked if I'm NOT over at their house every day when he gets home from work! There is no longer the 'It's good to see you!!' greeting when he gets home... it's just the normal hello that you would give anyone that you EXPECT to already be there! :) Luckily he's awesome so I'm just hoping he's okay with my partial move in!

A few weekends ago, we spent almost every waking moment at Knox's house. Win for the Lane's! Here was our weekend of young love....
Car movie date...
 They are seriously adorable together!
 Sunday Funday at the Splash Pad




 The black dots make a dinging sound when you step on them... she was stomping them as hard as she possibly could! 
Isn't she just beautiful? Oh my word. (Realized these weren't part of our date weekend so here are a few darling extras just because..)

 Sweet Lucas' first birthday!
 Kurt and Jill... two of the funniest, sweetest people I've ever met!
 She is an AMAZING mom. So patient and loving and fun! I love watching her with her kids! She makes you want to be a better momma!
 And just because I had both of these pictures on my computer... Me when i was a little older than Lulu and London at 2.5 yrs old. Not twins, but it's fun to compare! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment