Thursday, September 6, 2012

Our Lovely Life

Im on a training call for the next few hours and thought while Im at it, I best get caught up on the blogging! I said enough yesterday... just enjoy our lovely life!

Oh my heart. She is such a doll!
 Ice cream date with her best friend. I love this picture of Knox dying laughing! They are too much fun to watch! They love each other to death... and sometimes fight like an old married couple too, which is hilarious! 
 Yes. Kiss those sweet lips forever!
 Fake, sweet, still picture of the three amigos....
 This is the energy level that was ACTUALLY happening this day. The way Caden looks was spot on equal to his energy level. Wowzers. 
 Is he not the cutest EVER? Barry and Charley were in the garage and Caden wondered off. They found him all geared up in Barry's boxing gear! They let him just play and they said he went to town on Barry's boxing bag and came in the house dripping wet with sweat! I love this kid so much it hurts!


More to come! Whoot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment