Tuesday, January 29, 2013

It's CHRISTMAS.... in late January! :)

Im trying guys, Im trying!! Christmas morning was magical this year! Relaxed, slow, loving, generous, exciting, perfect. We had our family and Mr. Gary and Mrs. Joan all together for Christmas morning and it was great. There is just nothing more 'at home' than a room full of relatives for me. They know you fully- without make-up, happy, sad, heart broken, grumpy, joyful, bratty, fat, skinny, sick, morning breathy, etc and they love you still. What could be better than that? Below is installment one of Christmas day. Mr. Gary was the featured photographer for this series! More to come! These are kind of in alphabetical order because I named them all prior to bringing them over!

 {boys} 
 Charley Rhea with the keys to her new car!!! How exciting!!
 The scene


 I want to take a quick second to talk about how much I love this woman. She is totally spectacular. She has been so kind and loving and welcoming and hospitable to both London and me this year. FAR beyond normal 'sister in law' duties. She honestly is my best friend and I am SO INCREDIBLY thankful she's a part of my family. I wish I had an ounce of her kindness and patience. Such an amazing person. God is so good to have given her to us!





 A new princess dress! Oh happy day!!!!
 My heavens to betsy, she's cute. 
 Archie made it to family Christmas too! :)
 Paparazzi! 
 Ol' Pops did AWESOME and got all the girls in the family very generous gift cards to this darling shop in Columbus! We were all thrilled, so he got a big ole girl group hug from the whole lot of us! :)
 I love these head lamp shots!
 Sweetest girls on the planet!


No comments:

Post a Comment