Monday, July 15, 2013

June Happiness part 3

I found a few extra pictures in another folder! Happy things in June are taking up 3 posts!! That's my kind of month!!

Being super silly at swimming lessons with our favorite (very patient) coach. Summer is so great!
Hot to trot. 
We spent an hour at a trampoline park here a few weeks ago. It was so much fun! This child was officially spent after a straight hour of jumping! I jumped with her because I wasn't sure how rough the other kids would be. It was way too expensive for adults but I do not regret it. I've decided the feeling of weightlessness is incredibly freeing. Hair in the air. Pausing for that split second at the top of a jump before gravity pulls you fiercely back to where you belong. Arms waving as you try to make sense of being totally suspended in mid air. I miss childhood like crazy sometimes. I didn't realize that I've missed it until I've gotten a God given do-over. Thank you, God. You're fun and amazing!
We went from jumping over to Jill's house for a surprise birthday party for her darling husband, Kurt. Kurt has been traveling like crazy with work and it had been ages since we all hung out. It was so good to have the whole 'fam' back together again! I couldn't love these people more if I tried. Amazing, wonderful, generous folks. So fun to celebrate and hang out with a truly great guy! We love you Kurt!!!
(check out buzz lightyear. I can't even handle how cute he is. Mylanta.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment