Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Birmingham Botanical Gardens Part Deaux

About a month ago, Lauren and I decided to finish our tour of the Birmingham Botanical Gardens, or the Bo-chanical Gardens, as Londie Lu Lu likes to call them! :) Yet again, we were not disappointed! I think I liked the first half the best, but this was still amazing! More fountains and woodsy areas. Plus 1,000,000 tadpoles... in the 'growing legs' stage, which is so fascinating to see. Lizzy informed us that the reason there were tadpoles in each pool was because they all walked over from the first pool. The thought of that makes me laugh! It's been many a moon since I've crouched over and watched tadpoles swim. I love being a mom. It lets you be a kid all over again! 

Pre-trip. There is no such think as personal space with best friend cousins. 
Let me tell me tell you something: this one right here is aware when the camera is out. She's got that ole 'cheese' face and girly pose ready in a split second! :) 

Top 5 favorite Caden pics. Took this just as he BUSTED IT!! He was totally fine, just lost a shoe and took a clumsy tumble!

Rose Gardens and a running boy
Loved the reflection and the kids pointing at fish in the background! 
A new very favorite picture. 


Ballerina dancing down the path :)

I edited this quickly so it's no good, but I thought it was a sweet pic of Tootie Beth!
Much needed relaxation time!

Another favorite for me. Oh how I love that they adore each other. 
Kids- barely visible through the lily garden!
Playing hide-n-seek in the flowers! Can you spot Lu? 
Hiding out! :)
SEEK!!



I love love love watching them grow up, explore, and learn together. My heart is so full. 

No comments:

Post a Comment