Monday, July 15, 2013

More June Happiness!

A little more of our daily life before I hit more topical posts! Pictures that make me ridiculously happy. 

I love being this child's momma more than anything in the world. She makes my heart ALIVE. 
 Charley babysat for me one night so instead of paying her, I compensated her with a plate full of sushi. London practiced eating her french fries with her chop sticks and did awesome with it! Punkin head. 

 Barry's fam took a beach vacation and went to see the Monsters University movie. They sent this cute picture over!
 My BFF, Hannah Bananas, turned 30 a few weeks ago and she had a kid themed party. It was SO MUCH FUN. London was all over the place so I didn't get any good pictures. I did grab this darling one of Hannah and Lu skateboarding around the house though! The girl who threw the party got some shots of London so I'm hoping she'll share once they are all edited!
 Some Sunday mornings call for Krispy Kreme.

 A friend told us about a park and trail that we should check out. We headed out after church one Sunday to give it a whirl and were blown away by what we found. In the middle of Vestavia, we found this amazing, peaceful creek bed. The water is less than about 2 feet deep and as still as can be. London kicked off her sunday shoes and had a blast splashing and throwing rocks in the water. My new favorite place. 
 All of these pictures are out of order, but thats okay! London's favorite child care worker at the gym has been asking us for some time to come watch her dog's agility practice. We took her up on her offer and were so impressed! They had all sized dogs and they were training on a legitimate agility course. They were getting ready for a big dog show here and it was exactly like what you see on TV! So fun to watch these dogs show off!
 An after school park exploration with this fearless little nugget. 



Loving this summer with this adorable, fun, up for anything child. She's my best girl and I love showing her what all life has to offer! I have the time of my life with her every single day. So blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment