Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Our Everydays- Part Tre'

Wow. So I loaded about 7 posts in here as drafts thinking I'd be able to just knock them out and I'd be deemed the best blogger ever..... then, you know, life happens and I don't even  maybe have a second to jump in here and update anything! I'm going to really try to work on it this week because we had a fabulous weekend and I want to share all of our cute pictures! Here's another daily adventure post for you!

About 6 months ago, I big tree limb fell on my roof. My BFF, Hannah and I decided we could tackle that job by ourselves. We looked so butch and ridiculous, but Hannah is smart, determined, and capable of anything. She tied some sort of boy scout knot on a big rope and together we heaved that thing off my roof! While we were doing that, we pulled up a section of wire mesh that covered my gutters. However, I didn't have a tall enough ladder to get up to the roof to fix it. MY GOSH HOUSES ARE THE WORST!!!! A few months later, Barry dropped his ladder off for me and I climbed on up and fixed the gutter then trimmed all the low hanging branches from around my house. I felt like Clark Griswold up there, but man, did the house look better after we put in a little hard work. I don't mean to brag, but my house looks adorable. I have it on the market so I've cleaned it out to the bare minimum, kept it semi spick-n-span, and bought some cheap accessories to make it look put together. I've worked my tail off this year to keep the yard and outside of the house in good order (with the help of a whole community of amazing people) and I am frankly so proud of it! It looks darling and I'm hopeful someone will come along, appreciate the love that's been poured into this house over the past 2 years, and relieve me of the duty of loving this old house any longer!  :) (Prayers appreciated, please!)

Target trips with a kid this cute are just a thousand times better. What a fun little nugget. 

Lizzy has started dance classes, so I offered to come grab this little toothless tiger one day and take him for snow cones so he wouldn't be bored to death watching all those girls dance! He is seriously the sweetest kid ever! I love being around him and that smile-that-never-leaves-his-face!
Cheap, enormous, snow cones and lots of room to run. Perfect. 
God showing off in my front yard one day!
Brother Barry got hurt one morning at his boxing gym which led to him wobbling around for a good week, then Dad and his partners deciding he needed to have surgery. Barry has a nice little incision on his ankle where they moved a tendon from one place to another and he will be on crutches and in a cast for the next few months. Please be praying for him. It is super hard to get around on crutches and he is still feeling a bit uncomfortable from the surgery. Poor guy, but he looked pretty stinking cute before he went under the knife..... :) 

More to come, I promise! I'll do my best to make the most of my time this week! Love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment