Sunday, December 29, 2013

McWane That Thang

There is something so fun about surprising your kid. I think it's fun to surprise anyone really. I love to be surprised! More on that during my bday post! 

The Friday before Thanksgiving, I surprised Lu and checked her out of school early to go spend the afternoon at the McWane Science Center. You all know I love finding cool places to play here, but for 5 years and counting now, nothing beats the McWane Center. It doesn't matter if your a little kid or 30 year old kid, this place is a full out blast. I was expecting a crowd, but there was hardly anyone there so we got to take our sweet ole time at every station. It was relaxing, fun, full of giggles, and just a great way to spend some QT with my favorite person on earth. 

Laying on the bed of nails.
Dancing in front of the color screen
More dancing. So cool, right?!
Optical illusion of a tiny kid in a big room. If you run to the other side of the room you look like a huge person in a tiny room. This is totally amazing and only got 1,000,000 squeals from London as we played Giant Mommy/Tiny Mommy and Giant Lu/Tiny Lu. So much fun!
Finding Nemo. 
Catching simulated pebbles in her shadow. This blows my mind. It reads your shadow and the visuals either stack on top or manuver around your shadow. HOW DOES IT KNOW?!?!

A centrifuge of sprinkles. Also known as the best thing on earth to my 3 year old girl. 


The hurricane wind simulator. You can see the miles per hour of the wind speed ticking up behind her to about 79 mph then it starts to come back down. 


Such a sweet day with my little lady. Both of us learning and exploring together. My heaven on earth. 





No comments:

Post a Comment