Monday, November 30, 2009

28 weeks

We are almost 29 weeks, but I liked this update...

By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.

I can't believe how big baby's gotten! Shim has been kickin' chicken inside of my tummy this week and last night was the most amazing acrobatics routine I've ever seen! I sat there and watched as it kicked and rolled and moved around in my tummy! Unbelievable! Right now the feet are on the way left side of my tummy and arms a little right of center.I can't believe it has stretched out so much! I wish we could see another sonogram of this little thing!

We are still feeling great! Tying shoes is a little harder than it used to be and riding in the car for very long is getting difficult. Otherwise, we are both feeling awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment