To name just a few that have been running through my head this morning...
I am so thankful for a too early wake up call... from the man in my life that can't sleep. His precious apologies for waking me up so many times this morning fall on deaf ears. What could be better than your man getting to spend some much needed quiet time during a sleepless night, then hearing him whisper 'I love you' as he tip toes around the room? More than that, when he comes to my side of the bed to kiss my face before he leaves with such sweet words for his wife and his child?
Thankful for this lady...
So thankful that my desk looks like this. (That's my bible beside my computer)
We have so much freedom to live free! I am so thankful for a work environment where people are more likely to carry their bibles around with them than their planners. I am encouraged to take long lunch breaks to be able to spend time in the word. We share what we are learning with each other. This is a great place.
Finally, and most importantly, I am thankful for God teaching me to be obedient. Through His teaching, he has proved Himself faithful over and over again. I am free to let go of fear. He is more than equipt to conquor all of my silly fears and He proves Himself daily. He is a fountain and I thirst for more of Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment