Friday, November 13, 2009

Things I love and Pregasaurus Cravings

There are a few things I am just LOVING today! And yes, these are listed in order of importance and levels of love!

#1 Most Lovable....


She is just THE BEST. All caps because she deserves it! I have the GREATEST sister in law! We had a lot going on yesterday and I bailed on stopping by their house on my way home.... shortly after I got home, she pulled up in our driveway bearing gifts! She is so sweet and thoughtful and I just love every inch of her!

Want to know what gift she was bearing????
#2 Most Lovable

Yup! That's right! A whole pan full of Rice Krispie Treats!  About 8 months ago, i fell into a slight... okay, severe rice krispie treat addiction. I could not get enough of them! I hadn't had them in years and made them one night. It awoke the sleeping demon and I had to have them all the time! Literally last week, I was standing in the grocery store debating if it was worth $5 for a box of cereal to make myself some treats. I voted no and left. Yesterday, the lady in position #1 showed up with two hands full of my favorite goodies! Whoo hoo!

#3 Most Lovable


Honeycrisp apples. If you haven't ever had this type, do yourself a favor and pick one up at the grocery today! They are the best apples! Sweet and tart and crisp! I have one a day at least! (keepin' the doctor away!!) Thanks, Tara, for this beautiful introduction!

Just so I remember later on, this is what I crave the most in this ever so in tune time of life....


 
Syrup and cinnamon. Are those weird cravings? I can't even walk down the syrup isle at the grocery because I have to pancakes or waffles as soon as I leave! And I've added a little cinnamon to anything sweet I've eaten lately! Yumm!
I also like hot dogs more than I used to, but I don't crave those. I used to think hot dogs were yuk, but now I've grown to love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment