Friday, January 8, 2010

34 weeks!

I have been rushing this baby up! I have been telling everyone we are 5 weeks out, but I was a liar, liar pants on fire! We're 6 weeks out! Whew, a little more time to get everything PERFECT!! (am I preggs or what?!?!)

We're all doing great! Baby is apparently growing into my rib cage and lungs instead of poking out, but wherever shim is comfy is okay with me! Momma has started getting a little more tired than usual..... that's either from baby moving and waking me up OR from watching Paranormal Activity and being paranoid of things that go bump in the night. That is yet to be determined. I have, however, ZONKED OUT the past two nights, caught up on my sleep, and feel much better! I only have 6 more weeks to sleep, so i guess its okay to fit it in now!

We are 4 3/4 lbs this week and weigh as much as an average cantaloupe...

That image is frighteningly big to me!  Wow! That cant feel comfortable during labor! Whew! That is a little slice of reality right there!
Shim is just fattening up and finishing the development of it's central nervous system! We are going to start pre-term tests at the doctors office next week, so I will let you know if there are any signs of an early meeting! Im okay with still going though... I've decided I like this little nugget kicking around in there!

Shim loves yall! (just like it's momma and daddy do!)

No comments:

Post a Comment