Other than that, we had a great 'stay at home' weekend! We watched LOTS of movies...
First off and four thumbs (pow and tay) way up... We thought this was hilarious but rather bloody (blech!)
Then we watched Extract, which was fairly entertaining! Powers liked it more than I did but I dont think it made either of our top 10 comedies list...
Then we watched the new Star Wars movie but it must have a different name because I can't find an image for it anywhere! Anywho, it was pretty good! I was never a Star Wars groupie, but this passed a few entertaining hours.
Then, Im not sure why, but we watched Paranormal Activity.
Umm. I know this is fake but its still TOTALLY TERRIFYING. It's just like Blair Witch project... filmed like a home movie, but Powers kept having to remind me that it was fake and just a story. I was awake ALLNIGHTLONG because I kept waking up thinking someone was standing beside my bed! Horrible! But I thought it was really scary! Powers didn't think it was all that scary but it scared the socks off of me. I will never see this again because I don't ever want to feel that paranoid again! If you're up for a scare, go for it though!
As if we had any time left in our weekend after we watched 4 movies, but we did! Barry and one of his good friends killed us a deer this weekend and brought it to us for food for the winter!! Woo hoo! Im sorry that these shots have a dead animal in them, but I was mostly trying to capture the good ole fashioned family time we were having! Here's powers and fam cleaning our winter's feast!
The whole kitten caboodle of us! Chickens-n-all!
She IS a real dog! We didn't know that she was interested in anything other than laying on our bed and singing, but come to find out she actually has animalistic instincts!! Woo hoo, allie!
Barry and Charley came over to help out....
And a super huge shout out to Charley for being the best ever and helping make all my nesting dreams come true! She came over and helped me organize the baby's room then totally move every peice of furniture in our bedroom to a new spot! It looks great and we love it! Thank you SO MUCH Charley!
One night this weekend I lost my hubbers. I walked outside and this is what I found...
He bought some sort of flame thrower a while back that is a total guy thing. It sounds like a jet engine when you fire it up, but it does make great fires in our back yard!
Great weekend! I look forward to a few more before baby comes and we are all sleeping at every chance we get!



No comments:
Post a Comment