Wednesday, January 13, 2010

35 weeks and back in the kitchen!

Well, Baby's activities have sloooooooowed down! My updates translate more into 'baby's read and waiting and will just spend the next few weeks growing!' That sounds awesome to me! Shim should be about 18 inches long and 5.25 pounds this week! Heavy weight!! It weighs as much as a large honeydew (yummmmm).



Not too much new this week except that I washed our dog over the weekend and being bent over the bathtub royally upset my little resident. It threw a total hissy fit so I laid down and video taped it! I absolutely love the video! It is weird and strange and just awesome. I can't wait to show it to baby when its all growed up!

If you've been following, you know that we were recently, graciously given a deer for food for the winter! Powers butchered and then aged the meat. We have had some wonderful venison/bacon burgers but last night Powers out did himself. Here is how I would explain our meal...

-Coffee and 5 spice crusted tenderloin served with mediterranean yogurt with salt and spice acutriments,  steamed brussel sprouts and tomato basil and farm egg couscous

It was WONDERFUL! I can't believe that I didn't take a picture! This was definitely a repeater meal and I hope some of you are able to enjoy it with us one day! Lucky girl....

No comments:

Post a Comment