Here are a few pictures from the soiree. I didn't even get a picture with my hostesses! Or anyone for that matter! I don't know what I was thinking! Check out how adorable the decorations were though! I threw a fit about how cute it was all afternoon!
And what about THIS?!?! Precious friend Bekah made this tote bag! As in MADE IT.... with a sewing machine and thread! (jaw on floor!) It is reversible and even has different fabric inside the pockets! Yes, I am carrying it today! I could just go on and on and on about how artsy and great these girls are!
We are so thankful that we got lots of these! We have a well stocked diaper closet! Yay! No more nightmares!

As you can tell, I am still beaming! I just had a wonderful time and am so excited for this sweet baby to be with us! Thank you, lady friends, for being wonderful people! I adore you all!
Oh, bonus picture... here we are today! Whoot! We are getting huge and I love it! It is just so funny to me! We'll be 37 weeks tomorrow...




It was delightful! And we love you and would do anything for you and Shim. Like come and do you laundry once this little one arrives. I cannot wait to meet London/Chambers (maybe, probably).
ReplyDelete