Thursday, October 27, 2011

96 years young

My sweetest grandfather will turn 96 years old next week! As in NINTY SIX!!! As in 4 YEARS SHY OF 100!!! He is just the sweetest thing you've ever met and has always been the most fun grandfather. I remember him being younger and always joking around. ie. He's always been mostly bald, but he used the biggest comb you've ever seen to brush the few hairs that he's held on to! :) He is an absolute joy to be around and has some amazing life stories to tell! He's vowed to live to 110, so hopefully I'll have many, many more years of posting precious pictures of him! In the meantime, here are some great pictures my mom took of her dear ole dad!
Papa, the one and only!

I love you past the countin', Papa! Happy early birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment