Monday, October 3, 2011
Sips N Snips
Many many many months ago, I bought a Groupon with a few of my friends so that we could celebrate my sweet friend Kristine's birthday together. She was really wanting to try Sips N Snips, which is an evening at a flower shop where they teach you how to arrange flowers and you can enjoy a beverage if you'd like. Honestly, I was really just in for the time with my friend and the 'Sips'... I didn't think flower arranging would be my thing. Well, we were finally able to redeem our Groupon- busy schedules- and the verdict? I LOVED IT! We had so much fun! Our instructor was great, he gave us lots of ideas on how to do cheap flower arrangements at home, he was great in teaching us how to make our arrangements, the crowd was fun to be with, and I had a whole evening alone with one of my best friends! SUCCESS!! Here are some pictures of our fun girls night out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment