Monday, October 17, 2011

Family Fun


We had the ever great privilege of babysitting the twins last weekend so Barry and Lauren could go to the State game. We had an absolute blast! They are so much fun and London absolutely ADORES them... and that's the understatement of the century. They hung the moon for sure. Here are my little peanuts all watching a movie in the same chair!

 I promised Liz and Caden that we would make Halloween cupcakes while they were with me. It was hilarious! They both loved it, but Caden said 'Im going to have to go home and teach my mom and dad how to make cupcakes!' So funny! The intention was to make Halloween colored cupcakes (the insides have brown and orange sprinkles, plus we had all halloween themed toppings) however, with these two kids, if you give them a choice of color, they will choose pink and blue 100 times out of 100. I argued for a minute that we should stick with the theme, but quickly realized that this day is awesome and we were going to do whatever they wanted to do! Hence, the pink/blue halloween  cupcakes!


 This one in particular was TOTALLY excited about his cupcakes! He made special ones for his dad and Pow Pow! :)
 Lulu wasn't in on the making, but enjoyed the outcome... and had complete come-aparts when we wouldn't give her cupcakes for every meal for the next 2 days!!

 Pow Pow showing the kids all his police gear...
 Then proceeding to handcuff me. So. thrilled.about. that.

I love these little people! Even though we live in the same city, I see them far too little! Babysitting days are my FAV!!!

Here are a few video's of Londie Lu. The below video is when I went to get her after nap time. PJ's half on/half off. This same morning, I went in to get her and she was totally naked minus her diaper (thank the Lord!) So, we're officially in the undressing phase!

This was a few nights ago. We have a book about barnyard animals and she can read it with me now! :) Oh, my heart, how I love you so!!

No comments:

Post a Comment