Me: "How was school, baby? Did you have fun? "
Lu: nods head yes. "PLAY PLAY PLAY" (meaning let's go home and play now!)
So, we get home and she is in perpetual motion until she eventually passes out from exhaustion....which leads to very few pictures since they would all be blurry as she runs full speed in front of the camera! :)
However, Powers and I have gotten a few pictures over the past few weeks so here goes!
Starting with my new all time favorite picture:
She knows how to wear her shades!
She always helps me do the dishes! I love her so much!
Our first dress up costume! I didn't think she'd be all that into it, but she transformed the minute we put her in it! She got all girly and was leaning her head to the side and batting her eyelashes! So funny! She looked adorable!
Saturday was the perfect day. We had an awesome time at our Saturday morning life group, came home and finished all kinds of projects that are all 2 years over due! WOOO HOOO! And London got to ride around in the yard cart while we hauled stuff around! She loved it!
Saturday evening Booper, Andaddy, Me Mommy, and G Daddy all came to town! We were so busy gabbing that we didn't get any pictures! Here are the few I took right when mom got to town. How cute is my mom in her new glasses? I love them!!
Looking through the fish bowl!
Barry, G-Daddy, and Andaddy went to Talledega on Sunday. Barry took some hilarious pictures and got some cool videos. Their awesome seats were 7 rows up on the start/finish line. They had a blast. I'll try to get the pictures off his phone and put them on here. My dad said his eyes are still burning from looking at all the rednecks with their tattoo's, piercings, beers in one hand, and cigarettes hanging from their mouths... awesome. Welcome to 'Dega!






No comments:
Post a Comment