Tuesday, September 27, 2011

She makes my heart smile

A forever etched into my memory moment.. this weekend London and I were playing in the yard, she sat down beside me, and we both laid back in the grass and looked up at the trees. It only lasted a few seconds, but I will never forget laying there in the grass beside my sweet, joyous child! Thank you, sweet Lord for these precious moments!
Yes, we know the grass needs cuttin'!

On of my favorite things- she eats alot. So we have to tell her, 'You can have 1 more'. She will put both of her #1 fingers over her mouth, bat her eyes, and say '1 more, mommy!' I love it! So very cute! I'll try to get a video of it! We also had her saying 'Ohhhhh yea-yahhhhh' last night! It was hilarious! I tried to get a video in the car this morning but it's so shaky it looks like were in an earthquake! I'll try to get a better video of her!


 High- steppin'

And I finally got a video of her walking backwards! This is old hat now, but I've been trying to catch it on video for forever! Sorry for the super obnoxious singing, but we sing a lot at our house. It seems to encourage longer activities. 1.5 year old's have a crazy short attention span and singing seems to draw it out a little longer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment