Monday, September 12, 2011

Remembering 9/11

I only have a second but Powers sent me the below pictures and I had to post them! Our church, Church of the Highlands, is doing a series called 'At The Movies'. They show current movie clips then give the gospel message through out the clips. Sunday they showed Flight 93 and it was one of the most emotional experiences I've had in years. I was devastated by it. In a good way. The correlation they made between the movie and the sacrifice Jesus made for us just slayed me. I boohooed the whole way through the message. It was one of those experiences where the magnitude of it all just stays with you. I cried when I picked up London from childcare, lost it in the car, then we went to visit an awesome friend of ours who is a firefighter and I couldn't even say hello to him because I was babbling so hard trying to tell him I was thankful for what he does for a living! Basket case! Anyway, here are some cute pictures from London at the firehouse!
Timmy- one of the greatest guys you'll ever meet!
 Driving the fire truck!

No comments:

Post a Comment