Wednesday, September 21, 2011

a glorious weekend

Londie Lu and I had a girl's weekend this weekend and it was awesome! We missed Powers and Renny and the out in-laws :) but teeny tot and I had a blast together! We played and visited with friends and both laughed our heads off at each other! I love this kid! She is so much fun! We were playing on the floor together at one point and I literally doubled over with stomach pains from laughing so hard! GOOD TIMES, LONDIE LU!!

These pictures aren't all that great, but we spent some time running around the yard Friday so I grabbed my camera and tried to get a few pics...

 Things I love about this precious child: 1. She LOVES to be outside. All the time. Praise the Lord. 2. I taught her how to put rocks in her pockets (I've become more mindful on laundry days!) but she didn't have any pockets this day so she stuffed MY pockets full! :) Dear, wonderful, adorable child!

 Mad at Mommy :)
 So big! Where did my baby go? 





Then Sunday, as promised, we went to Tay Tay's!! Woo hoo! Saturday we had a breakdown with London beating the back door down screaming 'Tay Tay La La' over and over! So I quickly promised we would go visit! :) And yes, La La has now officially become an obsession point too! We include Lala in every conversation about Tay Tay! 

These kids are awesome! I love them so much! They are so big and funny and fun to be around!

Pink, with a side of pink, bordered in pink, with some extra pink thrown in for good measure? Yes Please!

 I'm not sure why every picture I take of this handsome young man makes him look lack he lacks all melanin in his skin! He is a normal looking, semi tan little kid! He's not an albino! 
 Lizzy took this pic! Cute, huh?
 Lu Lu in a bean bag taco

 LOVING our new chair that Aunt Melanie sent us! She carries it all over the house so she can sit in it wherever she is! Thank you Melanie and Brooklyn!!

Sorry this is a mash up video of all the video's I've taken this week. I've figured out a way to import movies that is MUCH MUCH faster, but I haven't gotten all the exporting options figured out just yet! In due time! 
This is a video of:
1. London jumping
2. Lizzy dancing like a beautiful ballerina 
3. Caden doing... something.... that he calls a headstand!
4. London saying 'Hotdog' and 'Potato' for the first time clear as day! So proud!

In other news:
London is learning so much at daycare! I can hardly believe it! The past two weeks they have been learning the letters A & B, numbers 1 & 2, their colors, and their classmates names. She is actually LEARNING these things too! Amazing to me! She can look at the letter 2 and tell you it's a 2. We call most everything 'blue' first, but if you tell her to try again, she can sometimes tell you the correct color of the object.  I'm so proud of her! Here is the artwork they sent home from school last week!
These are her sweet little thumbprints that they made into apples! Cute!!

 Finger painting the number 1
 Beautimus
 Dad's Birthday Card
 Im pretty sure she had a little help on this one, but I love it either way! 


In other OTHER news, Charley had her very first High School homecoming dance this past weekend! I haven't heard any details about how it was, but her Mom and Dad both sent me pictures of her looking super fly! She is so beautiful! 
Here's her boyfriend, Mason, who i have yet to meet. Travesty. (Is that how you use that word? I just dictionaried it and it seems wrong. I'm meaning SHAME that I haven't met him yet. Correct me (Mom) if I'm wrong!) 



No comments:

Post a Comment