Sorry so much blogging this week, but cute things keep happening and I don't want to forget these memories!
London nailed 'Andaddy' today! We've been practicing it, but it's hard to say! :)
So, we hollered 'Andaddy!!!' the whole was to school! We even called Ole Chuck to let him hear!
She also put all of her people in order all by herself! I thought is was pretty note worthy! From the backseat:
'Poppi, Nana. Andaddy, Booper. Mommy, Daddy.'
Pretty good, huh? Smart girl!
We also feel like we may be ramping up towards potty training. She tells us every time she 'poops'. And sure enough, she's always right! Our pediatrician suggested we start telling her that tee tee and poo poo like to go in the potty! (which is a hilarious conversation to me!) So we talk about it ALL THE TIME! I'm motivated! I am so ready to be done with diapers!
So, I was changing her dirty diaper yesterday and we were talking about how Elmo poops in the potty and how poop likes to go in the potty! It's fun!! And she wrinkled her brow, started fussing at me and said, 'NO NO NO, NOT POPPI!!' So I clarified that Poppi was her grandfather and Potty is were poop likes to go and we were okay after that. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment