Sunday, December 23, 2012

A little trip to the North Pole

Weeks ago, we made our annual trip to Bass Pro Shops to visit Santa. This is always one of the highlights of my year! This store is so cool and we all love it! The kids are fascinated with the animals (as are the adults) and they do a fantastic job of making it a magical place for the young-uns! There are tons of toys to play with and carnival stations set up... not to mention enormous gear that it's totally fine to climb all over!

 I didn't get a good shot of them but will check with Lala to see if she got a better one!


 As you can tell from the look on his face, we lost Caden right here so there aren't many more pictures of him. Poor guy. I don't think he was feeling well and the rest of the visit was a little teary. 
 Lizzy was posing. London was scared to death. I am coaxing her with all my might to get close enough for a picture and right about that time and older man walks behind them and screams 'ROOOOAAAARRR!' I got the shot right before London screamed bloody murder! :)
 oh the cuteness.

 2 most beautiful little girls on the planet.
 Making her daddy ever so proud.
 And my favorite part of the trip... London was waiting her turn to go see Santa and right before she walked off she had me lean down so she could tell me something....

Bullet dodged, Santa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment