A few weeks ago it snowed in Birmingham! It was one of those perfect days... the morning was rotten, then like magic, these beautiful white snowflakes fell from the heavenlies and covered our gorgeous city! Then, after the fall, the GLORIOUS MAGNIFICENT SUN came out for the next few hours! We haven't seen ANYTHING but rain and cloudy skies all winter, so seeing the sun felt like glimpsing into heaven. I know that's dramatic, but really, it kind of felt that way. I saw the sun, immediately laced up my shoes, and went for a run. I decided I had no doubt been suffering from the grey sky blues. Those 45 minutes of sun on my skin and fresh air on my face felt like the equivalent of 1 full week at the beach. So so needed!
Barry's house looking beautiful!
Melting snow man, but snow man all the same!
The glorious, glorious sun!!!!
Sweet London was on her way to Mississippi for Serenity's bday and they drove straight through the snow. She didn't get her hands on one single snow flake. Poor child! Hopefully we'll get a fall next year and she can enjoy it! This day turned out to be pretty stinkin' good!

No comments:
Post a Comment