Monday, August 12, 2013

Rhea Life

Before I post about the Rhea's, I have to tell a quick story. I won't take the long route... usually the point of a conversation between me and London has a long and unconnected path! Let's just say our conversation on the way to school this morning starting with a question about the word 'toot' and ended with me saying, "Andaddy is a really good whistler. You should have him teach you how to whistle next time we're in Columbus.'
London: "you teach me."
Me: "Hmm. Im not sure how to talk you through it. Put your tongue just under your teeth like this, then pull your lips together like this, then blow out.'
London: 'HMMMMMMM." (making noise with her voice)
Me: 'You look right, but don't make any noise, just blow out air.'
London: *whistles like a bird*

!!! :) She was SO excited! I couldn't believe! Little kid just DID IT! Way to go little one! I'll try to get it on video for you! She's a ridiculous amount of fun. I miss her so much right this very second! 

On to the point of this post! Believe it or not, I'm not the only member of the Rhea/Lane clan who takes pictures. I was working on a project and needed all photographers input, so I ended up with a bunch of great pics from the Rhea side of the family! I don't know the story behind most of these or the time of year, but they are cute non-the-less, so enjoy!























No comments:

Post a Comment