Monday, July 13, 2009

2nd Bday Bash

My precious angel niece and nephew turned 2 Friday!! Almost the whole family was able to come to town to celebrate! We packed 2 cars to the brim and headed out of town for a pool party. We pretty much had the pool to ourselves which was great! We cooked out and just spent a perfect day relaxing! I have to send a total shout out to my dad for taking most of these GREAT pictures! He was under warning of Mom that he better take a bunch for her since she couldn't make it and he totally kept his end of the deal! Thanks Dad! I was SO GLAD that you came and hung out with us!
Ps. Powers just told me that Charley Bug took a lot of these pics SO... way to go Charles! They are great! You might have a future ahead of you girlie!

(pictures in no particular order since there are so crazy many of them!! Im telling you, these poor kids are just bombarded all the time!)
Gettin' lubed up!




She is something else!

Hottie hubbs!

Chuckles!!! Yay! I love you dad!!


Major shout out to Katie Overstreet who taught me how to make picture collages! Whoot! This is awesome! Here are the kids eating cake... Caden stepped in his and had choco foot for a while!

She's so gorgeous!



The good thing about being the blog author is I TOTALLY never put nasty pics of myself on here... BUT..... this was too funny not to post! Check out narco pregnant girl... sleeping through the party!

Here's a game that Pow Pow made up and everyone took part in... Im not sure the objective but it was really hard to win.... pool baseball or something... I dont know, I was asleep ;)




Wow! They look so much alike in this picture! Aren't they both beautiful?!


Lookin' good charles! She's practicing for scaaaaaalloping this weekend!


Our very favorite aunt Mamy! Isn't she gorgeous too? The Brett's sure make a pretty bunch! :)




Pretty close, Buddy! Just twist 'em a little!

She's so practical! I love her!


Canon Ball!!!! from Taylor Lane on Vimeo.



Happy Bday to You and You!! from Taylor Lane on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I LOVE all the pictures!! Such a sweet family and such precious kids! I'm kind of sad Isaac is a winter time baby and I can't do a pool party. Such a great idea!! :)

    ReplyDelete