Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The heartbeat that changed my life....

Well, its official. You all know how crazy I am about the Rhea kids. Im going to be the most obnoxious person ever when Baby Lane comes along! You were fairly warned! We were able to get our first sonogram last Thursday. It was the most amazing thing I've ever experienced. I was totally cool... not at all nervous... just had that mind set that 'this will be cool.' No hyper emotions or anything before the appointment.

When our nurse turned on the tv monitor and found our little nugget floating around in there, I TOTALLY LOST IT. Went into hysterics and screamed like a crazy person.... then came the water works that wouldn't stop! I have fallen off my rocker! Poor Powers was trying to have a Dad moment but he had to straighten up and check to make sure I was okay!

I was so overcome that there really, honestly was a little life in there... a life with a tiny little heart beat that was just beating as fast as it could! I could not believe it. God is so, so, so good. Please pray for this baby to grow and follow fast after God and to never lose sight of it's purpose. I love this little K.Bean so much.
The head is to the left. Its other little tiny parts are to the right! :)

This was a model the nurse had to show how big the baby is right now!

1 comment:

  1. I did the same thing when I saw the ultrasound of Isaac and again when we found out he was a boy. God is SO GOOD!!!

    ReplyDelete