Friday, July 10, 2009

feelin sassy

I'm totally digging the fact that I just figured out how to post from my phone! Awesome!

Not sure why I'm feeling so sassy- I'm kicking a day old pony tail, haved rubbed all my makeup off, and my pants are too tight! Ahhh! Who knew having a baby would make you tubbers? I've been telling myself all day that these are skinny pants, but I think that's a BIG OLE' white lie! Blue Baby is only like 1/2 inch big! How come my pants are too tight?!?

Anywho, regardless of the way I look, I'm feelin' faboo! Going to pick up ren and our favorite friends (who are presh and have AWESOME manners) are coming over for a spend the night party.

Best part of the weekend? Its my two favorite tiny people's 2nd bday today!!! Yay! AND the whole family is coming to town to celebrate! Whooo hoo! I love some good old fashion family time!

I'm sure ill have a zillion break your heart pics to post, so be waiting with baited breath!

Love all our friends and family and am so thankful for yall making our life so great!
Have a good weekend, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment