Monday, July 27, 2009

WELCOME TO THE WORLD BABY JOSHUA PENLAND!!!

I'm naming this 'The Year of Conception' for our bloodline. Wow. We have had a lot of babies the past few years!

In continuing our celebration, we'd like to welcome baby Joshua Penland to this wonderful world! Andy and Courtney Penland (Cousin's from Texas on Barry and Taylor's side) gave birth to a seriously adorable baby boy around 4:30 pm Friday, July 24th. He weighed in at 7 lbs 2 oz and was 20 inches long. (I feel like I should have a boxing microphone hanging from the ceiling while I announce his little stats! Annnnnd in this corner.......)

I can't wait to meet this little cutie pie! Look what a pretty baby he is....


Andy, Courtney, and Big Brother JP

A prayer for baby Joshua to grow big and strong and know his Father intimately. I pray he follows in his Creator's footsteps all the days of his life and changes the world by following His lead! I pray for his family as they pour into this sweet thing! Such beautiful people... i know they will fill their walls with His word and His love and I can't wait to see what an amazing little man Joshua grows to become! I love you guys and am so happy for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment