It will be great for us! Our only problem is that right now its a 2 bedroom house and we just filled up the guest room with baby! Whoops! We're gonna start working on a basement guestroom soon! Sorry we look like a hot mess in the pics... it was BURNIN' hot outside!


Lots of old random things around the house. This is our railroad 'night' light!

Pow Pow's Barn. Hallelujah!

Muscadine (or some sort of 'dine) trellis. It's so cool underneath there! We're going to try to have a dinner party under there one day soon. Its kept perfectly to walk underneath!

We also just traded power's jeep in and gotten the most soccer mom car ever! We love it though and are totally ready for family! New house, check. Bun in the oven, check. Family car, check. Taylor has set an informal family rule that nothing new or exciting can happen to us for the next 3 years. Momma was a little overwhelmed last week and is super excited about life slowing down for the next few months! :) I love my passionate husband though and know excitement is just part of our lifestyle!
Poor Powers. His 'get it done' wife is now down for the count on moving anything heavy and painting. How did I time that so perfectly? I'm packing the boxes, picking out colors, then passing off a honey-do list to the hubbs! Way to go, Tay Tay!
Congrats, the house looks super cute! I'm so excited for you guys. What kind of car did you end up getting? By the way, we bought a house and moved the week before we got married. Then, 11 mo. later, I got a new job and found out I was preggers. Life comes at you fast - those informal rules NEVER work :)
ReplyDelete