Thursday, August 20, 2009

Books Galore and Thrilled about Baby!

My sister-in-law is the world's best. Really. That's her official title!
We found a package on our doorstep this morning... included were 5 brand new of the best baby books to start Baby Lane's collection! She sent her families favorites... which make them all the more special! This was our first baby gift, so of course, I've just been elated all day!

Added bonus: she has 3 super genius little girls, so I'm going to overload Baby Lane with these classics in hopes that Mel's act of reading to her children will have the same effect on ours!

Read this one during lunch. Wonderful!



You are the best, Aunt Melanie! We love you so much and thank you for this thoughtful gift! I'm having a good, quiet night and am going to start reading to Baby Shim before bed! Never too early to start, right?!

Love you so, so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment