Wednesday, August 19, 2009

SKRIMP Lane

I love this weeks update!
As a preface to the update- Skrimp is the ebonics word for Shrimp! My awesome grandmother reads this blog and hopefully she doesn't know about skrimp! However, I wouldn't be surprised if she did... she's on facebook and I'm not, so she's totally with it! (Side bar to the topic at hand, I wish everyone knew my grandmother! She is hilarious and you would love her! She keeps us in stitches... as my dear ole mom would say!)

Our little baby boy/girl (shim) has FINGERTIPS this week! Isn't that cool! I wonder what shim's little prints would look like if it got finger printed! I promise I'm not imagining a juvenile delinquent baby, just thinking about how tiny those little things must be! We already have it's mugshot on our fridge, so it only seems fitting.... Shim's body is growing to catch up with it's giant head too! I love this baby! How fun are all these updates?!

Anywho, we are all are well and still relatively bump free. We're just getting THICK. Awesome. This is so weird (yet exciting at the same time!!)

Here's what our baby boo looks like this week:Beautimus!

No comments:

Post a Comment