Monday, August 31, 2009

Lemon Head Lane!

I am so excited about this week of preggernancy! Listen how exciting:
'This week's big developments: Your baby can now squint, frown, grimace, pee, and possibly suck his thumb! Thanks to brain impulses, his facial muscles are getting a workout as his tiny features form one expression after another.'
Ahhh! Who else is totally pumped up about this! I wrote the parents that I can just imagine baby in there with all its many expressions... opening it's eyes really, really wide like mom when it's listening to stories, talking with it's hands like daddy when its on an interesting topic... I have a sneaking suspicion we are going to have a very animated, colorful child! (Meaning Im sure it will be a total handful, but I'm up for it! Thank the Lord for grandparents, right?!)

It also says that it's likely baby will be sucking it's thumb in our next ultrasound picture, which is tomorrow am! I'll keep you updated on thumb status!

We're lemon sized this week! Lemon Head Lane... another fitting nickname!

No comments:

Post a Comment