Monday, August 3, 2009

Little Backwards Action

Ok, Im Tarantinoing the blog cause I have lots of work to do and forgot to load these in the right order! We had a few friends come over to christen the new house with a cookout last week... it was so fun! We packed 30 something people in our tiny house and just went with it! There is just something about having the people you love in your home... especially when we are able to feed them! (Since cooking is what we like to do best!) We LOVED having everyone over and Powers already had our second cookout tentatively planned by bedtime!

In true stalker fashion, I only took pictures of the kids. Sorry adults! I don't know what's the matter with me! In backwards order, here we go...


Gray Bassham saying his goodbyes! How cute! They all just hugged and hugged!

Gorgeous Gray...

Somehow the sombrero made its appearance!




Bryant brought this outfit with him and did a costume change the minute he walked in the door! He was 'policman batman' and I couldn't take a picture of him without him making this face! It was hilarious! It was 100 degrees outside but he was committed to his no-breathe, vinyl outfit all night long!

Toot's sidewalk chalking allie.


The twins have learned how to sing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star'. Here are toots and renny singing it... sorry its loud, but you can tell Lizzy really knows it! Caden knows it too but I think he was busy running around in circles laughing...

Untitled from Taylor Lane on Vimeo

Our last singing sensation was definitely Allie. We were celebrating a birthday this night and Allie recognized 'Happy Birthday' as her favorite song to sing along to and she went for it! She howled the whole way through! She's such a great, weird dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment