Friday, August 14, 2009

Peeuew Caden!

The family came over last night for dinner. We pretty much stuffed ourselves full, then sat back and let the twins entertain us! It was awesome having Charley with us! She looked beautiful and is always such a huge help! I love that little nugget!

Caden in his sunglasses!


Caden being tough in his sunglasses!

I just thought this was funny... we were trying to get a pic of the kids together but they both kept holding their glasses and we couldn't see their faces. We were all saying "Put your hands down, put your hands down" so this is Caden 'putting his hands down'... He laid them both flat on the floor! I love kids!

She looks like a swimmer, huh?
He looks like an alien!!

Caden had a peeuew (dirty diaper) and Tootie wanted us all to know! Listen closely right at the first... she says 'Peeuew, Caden, peeuew, Charleyrhea.' I love that that's what she calls Charley! Then check out the shaken sister! This is right after she and caden were checking out their hiney's in the mirror! They are something else!

Peeuew! from Taylor Lane on Vimeo.

Caden also has learned how to fake sleep and he thinks its hilarious! We were saying our goodbyes last night and Caden was 'asleep' in his car seat! No one could wake him to say goodbye but every once in a while he would come apart and laugh and laugh and laugh! He is so funny! We are so lucky to have 4 adorable kids in our family!

(Note: I don't know how to spell peeuew or hiney, so im spelling them the way they sound!)

No comments:

Post a Comment