Thursday, November 5, 2009

Baby Bump at 25 wks

My mom, among others, have been anxious to see this growing belly so I had a friend take a few pics today... Here goes... this is rather humiliating, Ill have you all know!


 
Im claiming bad angle on this one. Or stripes. Whew. There, that's done. you are all just going to have to see me in person from here on out because this might be as big as it gets for the ole family blog! 

2 comments:

  1. Ok that is a pitiful excuse for a belly! I want to see a big round ball. You just look like you had too much to eat. There is no baby in there!!!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Humiliating?! Honey you show that belly with pride!! You look so adorable and you are such a beautiful mommy it's ridiculous! I'm looking forward to more belly pics and the Lee's can't wait to meet this precious little Lane.

    Love you!
    dacy

    ReplyDelete