Wednesday, December 16, 2009

9 week countdown!

We have 9 weeks to go! (Reminder, get countdown link for the blog!) We had a doctors appointment this morning and everything is going along just fine! Baby's heart rate was dead in the middle and we checked out with a thumbs up! I love my sweet doctor! She is great!
I just about had a heart attack when I stepped on the scale though! When they keep notching up the big block on the scale?!?!? Terrifying! Overall we are doing fine in the weight gain department and I am more than fine with all the changes, but Lord knows.... That number is something to swallow! Lets just say this. I weigh what a man weighs. We'll leave it at that! I'll get Powers to take a belly picture tonight and try to get it posted on here for you tomorrow!

Powers and Baby woke up early squirrelly this morning and Powers was able to feel Shim move and kick in all it's glory! He usually feels a few good kicks but he hasn't felt the full show that I feel every day! He couldn't sleep so he just sat there with his hand on baby and baby showed off for him! It was great! I kept waking up and hearing him laughing! It was really sweet! We are just in love with this little thing....

Here are the updates from our email:
This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin.

Cute thing! Now baby is MULTIPLES of what it used to be! Get it Shim! Growin' little toad! 

No comments:

Post a Comment